We’re Looking to Start New Cohorts
Are you looking to connect with other worship leaders in your area? We’d love to help you set up and start a Worship Cohort in your city. Make sure to look over our Cohort Leader Expectations first and if it’s something you feel you can head up, just fill out the form below and we’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as we can.
Cohort Network Leader Expectations
In order to be a Cohort Director, the leadership team will need to assess you. You will need to meet the following expectations in order to launch a cohort in your city.
- Networking in your area, ie – cross cultural communication/include everyone, youtube, twitter, facebook page for your city, emailing/calling/visiting local worship pastors, regularly checking in with leadership, promotion
- Meeting needs of worship leaders in your city, consistently facilitating conversation among your network about growth and how to better serve your area
- Organizing – setting up monthly meetings, place, time, invites, if unable to host find a suitable place to meet and make needed arrangements
- Leadership development – bring leaders along side you who are on board with the vision to take lead on certain things like networking, connecting with others
- Concepts and Innovation – constantly thinking creatively about how to further connect and serve
If you feel like you can meet these Network Leader Expectations, we’d love to connect with you and help you get a Cohort up in your city and region. Make sure to fill out the form below and and we’ll be in touch soon!